LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Medical University of Gdańsk
ul. Dębinki 1
phone: +48 58 349 10 40
fax: +48 58 349 11 42
The building of the Main Library is on the premises of the Medical University campus, at the corner of Dębinki and Tuwima streets.
How to reach us:
Due to the entry into force of The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the Main Library informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector in Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (email@example.com),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have the access to the content of your data, the right to demand rectification them, the right to remove or limit of their use, the right to transfer them, the right to post an objection in relation to their processing and the right to withdraw legal consent at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the administrator in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.