STUDY ROOMS REGULATIONS
- Study rooms are for scientific purposes only.
- The rooms are available during the Library opening hours. Only the MUG staff and students as well as those having valid the MUG Library card are entitled to use the rooms.
- Using own materials and computer equipment as well as Library materials is allowed in study rooms.
- The room’s key are accessible via Library system.
- The room’s key can be collected from the librarian desk at Reading Room 1 after giving valid student/library card as a deposit return and adding information about taking a key to the user's library account.
- It is not allowed to take out the key outside the Library.
- The person who collected the key is fully responsible for using the room accordingly to the Regulations.
- In the study rooms, as well as in the Learning Zone, only mineral water in screw cap bottles and beverages in thermal mugs are permitted.
- Users of study rooms are obliged to behave in a way which do not disturb other Library users.
- Study rooms A4 and A5 are designed mainly for groups of minimum 3 persons, after booking them no later than one day in advance. Booking these rooms is possible in person at the library desk in the Reading Room 1 or via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone 58 349 10 51.
- Each time leaving the room, user must close it with a key. In case of leaving the room for longer than 30 minutes, the Library staff has the right to open the room, remove the left materials and make the room available for another person concerned. Removed items could be collected from the Head of the Circulation Division.
- When finished, the user is required to leave the room in the same condition in which it was found, close the room and return room key to the librarian at Reading Room 1.
- Returning the key is registered in the user’s library account.
- Before taking back the key, librarian checks the condition of the room.
- Fee of 40 PLN is charged for a lost key.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings and equipment left in study rooms.
- Cases not covered in these Regulations are specified in other Library rules. Breaking the rules will preclude from obtaining the study room in the future.
- Breaking the rules will preclude from obtaining the study room in the future.