Bibliographic materials should be provided:
immediately after its publication, by e-mail or in person, to the selected divisions:
Bibliography Department – PhD students from the Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Health Sciences,
Library of the Faculty of Pharmacy – PhD students from the Faculty of Pharmacy,
in the form of the original work or its complete copy including the integral text of the publication along with the title page of its source, which contains detailed bibliographic data (this applies to both the article and the chapter in the book).
Important additional information:
any registered entry in the Bibliografia GUMed database is the final version of the article, i.e. with specific numbers of the volume, notebook and pages; publications with only a DOI number are not the final version and are not registered,
into the database there are entered only publications that are made available in paper or electronic form; neither speeches, conference posters, summaries or information given in the conference program about the speech or conference poster are deemed to be a publication and are therefore not eligable to be a subject to registration.
room no. 1, phone: 58 349 10 43
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force. It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data. In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (firstname.lastname@example.org),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.