The program was relaunched on July 15, 2022.
All MUG PhD students or employees may use this program.
The program includes Original Paper, Review Paper, Brief Communication and Continuing Education. But the program does not include Editorial Notes, News and Letters.
>> see participating institutions
>> see eligible journals
>> see author guide, Poland
According to the Polish Consortium's announcement of 27 October, 2022, Elsevier Publishing Company decided to shut down the Program A for 2022. A new program will be available at the beginning of 2023. All MUG PhD students or employees will have the right to use this program.
It is an Open Access publishing program in hybrid and gold open access journals with reduced or no additional costs to the authors.
>> see a list of eligible journals
>> see step by step guide "what do I need to do?"
For any questions regarding the program, please contact Anna Abramowska at the address AAbramowska@ebsco.com.
Corresponding authors affiliated with one of the institutions forming the consortium (including MUG) can use the pool of 13 free of charge articles per year to be published in one of the 254 hybrid journals of LWW. Offered on a "first come first served basis".
>> see a list of hybrid open access journals
For any questions regarding the program, please contact Beata Fidzinska at the address Beata.Fidzinska@wolterskluwer.com.
Under the Institutional Open Access Program of the MDPI publishing house, authors affiliated with the MUG may publish articles in MDPI journals with a 10% discount on the publication fees (APC).
>> see the list of journals with a price list
The conditions for a discount granting:
The selection of the IOAP program takes place in the last stage of completing the application form, where the institution eligible for the discount must be indicated.
phone 58 349 10 45
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force. It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data. In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (email@example.com),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.