The MUG Main Library prepares bibliometric analyses of the publication records both for candidates for the postdoctoral degree and the academic title of professor. It is also used in intra-university procedures, and confirms the participation of authors in scientific publications.
Candidates for the position of full professor or head of the unit provide the Library with:
a signed request for preparation of the analysis,
persons who have publications created outside their period of the employment at the MUG (not registered in Bibliografia GUMed database) have to additionally provide lists of these publications, prepared in accordance with the types of publications included in the bibliometric analysis table
The MUG Main Library confirms the participation of authors in scientific publications:
MUG employees when applying for awards, grants, etc.,
doctors joining the qualification procedure for medical specializations:
candidates are required to prepare/complete a list of their publications according to the following formula: doc, pdf,
the list should include only full papers published in the scientific journals that are on the list prepared by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (the list of scored scientific journals).
room no. 2, phone: 58 349 11 40
Confirmation of the scientific output:
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force. It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data. In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (firstname.lastname@example.org),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.