JoVE Education - a library of videos illustrating key concepts and lab techniques in science, engineering, and medicine that helps educators worldwide achive their strategic teaching objectives, boost student engagement and improve learning outcomes.
The database contains three modules:
JoVE Science Education - a revolutionary video library dedicated to teaching scientific and clinical fundamentals through easy-to-understan video demonstrations.
Over 500 videos on topics commonly taught in science courses that capture key conceptual and methodological details that are difficult to visualize using text alone. Videos have text translations and subtitles in over 10 languages.
JoVE Core - video textbooks for introductory courses that can serve as effective primary or supplementary teaching resources.
Key concepts are brought to life through high-impact animations and scietist-in-action videos of experiments conducted in laboratory settings.
JoVE Lab Manual - curriculum-focused video resources that support teaching and learning process of commonly taught introductory labs.
Three separate videos with step-by-step instructions for each lab experiment illustrate lab prevention for instructors, key theoretical concepts, and a protocol for students.
Regulations of collecting personal data in Medical University of Gdańsk
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force.
It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data.
In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (email@example.com),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.