Information Literacy – mandatory subjects for all the first year students
Dear first-year students!
We would like to inform you about the mandatory subject Information Literacy. You are obliged to pass the online test to obtain the Information Literacy credit. The content of the course and the test are made available on the Moodle platform after logging in as to the Extranet.
Obtaining a credit is possible on two dates:
1st term - 1.10-22.12.2022 (3 attempts), 2nd term (retake) - 2.01-27.01.2023 (1 attempt).
To obtain the credit you are obliged to pass the online test:
the test consists of 20 questions, each of them with only one correct answer,
to pass the test you have to provide 60% or more correct answers.
Self-enrollment! To enroll in the course you will need to enter the password for a given field of study. The list of passwords is available after logging into the Moodle platform, in the link located in the course description.
Contact in the case of problems while logging into the test:
The manager of Circulation Division
phone (58) 349 10 58; e-mail: email@example.com
Attention! If you passed the Information Literacy test in the academic year 2020/21 or 2021/22, please contact the manager of Circulation Division to rewrite the credit:
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (58) 349 10 58
Regulations of collecting personal data in Medical University of Gdańsk
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force.
It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data.
In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (email@example.com),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.