In order to meet the needs of the Library users, we are happy to introduce facilities related to the use of individual and group study rooms.
We have prepared an online calendar, where you can book both group and individual study rooms without leaving your home.
The calendar can be found in the Services/study rooms booking system tab and will be available from November 14, 2022 from 10 am.
Below are presented the new rules for booking rooms.
All rooms can be booked:
- for individual work (A1, A2, A3 i A6) - for 1-2 people;
- for group work (A4 i A5) - for 3-6 people.
Reservation can be made a minimum of one day in advanced and a maximum of 7 days in advanced.
One person can make 4 bookings per 7 days.
One booking can last max. 3 hours.
To reserve a room, you have to enter the student's ID number/Library card number.
Room key must be collected within 15 minutes of selected start of booking. Otherwise, the room will be made available to other interested users. Before booking, it is recommended to check the current Library opening hours. While using the study room, you must follow the Regulations.
We hope that these new facilities will ensure an even more convenient use of our Learning Zone. Enjoy!
Regulations of collecting personal data in Medical University of Gdańsk
On 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of Council came into force.
It relates to data processing for natural persons and the freedom of movement of such data.
In the light of this and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
the Main Library would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Medical University of Gdańsk based in Gdańsk, Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk,
2. The Data Protection Inspector at The Medical University of Gdańsk is Piotr Małecki (firstname.lastname@example.org),
3. Your personal data will be processed using the Tricity Libraries IT System (Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music, Gdynia Maritime University, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, European Solidarity Centre) in order to enable the use of library resources on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law, debt collection companies or companies supporting IT services,
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period required by law,
6. You have access to the content of your data and the right to demand its rectification. You have the right to remove data or limit its use. Further you have the right to transfer data and to raise an objection on how your data is processed. You may withdraw your legal consent for the use of your data at any time,
7. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if your complaint is justified and the administrator is found to be in breach of the general regulation of personal data of 27 April 2016,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to provide the service.